Improving PCW (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VERY FEW NEW COMMENTS, DISCUSSIONS, IDEAS AND POSTS HERE IN PCW, IS OUR PAGE VANISHING?

Started by Luis Wetzler

0 May 24, 2010

How to contact the brothers:Gonzalo Pieres Jr.and Facundo Pieres

I am an editor of a polo magazine in China, and I'd like to do an interview to the brothers, the Professional players in Argentina through…

Started by Nemo

10 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Luis Wetzler

Error when syncing to Flickr

I am receiving the following error on both chrome and FF when trying to link to my Flickr account:Fatal error: Call to a member function sa…

Started by Molly Knott

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor)

Polo in Ireland

Is there anyone (either individual, pair or threesome out there that wants to come to ireland for three months from June to end of August t…

Started by Mark Selway

8 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by azam

Pony Wanted

Has anyone out there got a pony needing a quieter life or looking to loan lease for next season. I am a 16 yr old, -1 based in Yorkshire an…

Started by Brad rainford-blackett

0 Sep 1, 2009

Looking for Polo in Brazil

My good friend Al Anolik, President of the San Francisco Polo Club (California) asked me to post this on his behalf, He will be visiting Sa…

Started by Maltese Cat

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Maltese Cat

POLO IN INDIA

Hi there Im thinking about spending 2 months in Mumbai (late oct till december) and im looking for advices on where to go for some good pol…

Started by Valeria Emma O.

0 Aug 26, 2009

helper ex

id just like to let you all know about a great org called helper x they are an org who arrange all types of folk who wish to travel and see…

Started by michelle odone

0 Aug 15, 2009

need help shipping my dog

sorry this has nothing to do with horses, i need help shipping my doberman to milano from buenos aires. Ive booked a flight with TAM and fe…

Started by Valeria Emma O.

2 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Valeria Emma O.

Any ideas to improve the PCW site?

Hi guys. This discussion is to get your ideas on how to make this site the best it can be. If you have any ideas, no matter how wild, post…

Started by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor)

30 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Laurence de Mello

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service