Polo Holidays (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Rienda Polo Holiday invite you to enjoy good fun, beach and POLO!!!

LA RIENDA POLO Super Promo WEEK OF POLO HOLIDAY IN ARGENTINA ALL INCLUDE FOR u$s 2000 per person Come to Enjoy the Sun, Beach and Good Pol…

Started by Ricardo

0 Jan 13, 2009

POLO SCHOOL AT LA PALOMA POLO CLUB

If you´re thinking to come to Argentina please visit us and take our class with my personal attention in La Paloma Polo Club, based in Pila…

Started by Luis Lagomarsino (polobreeder)

0 Oct 8, 2008

New Polo Academy in Pilar Buenos Aires

Pilar Polo Academy is a new organisation run by an Argentine/British couple. Gaucho/Polo day trips for tourists or Residential Polo Clini…

Started by Laurence de Mello

4 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Alexandra Page

Polo place to stay in Pilar

If you´re coming to Argentina I want to offer you a place to stay. This is a farm with 2 polo grounds, horses and boxes, we have 4 rooms wi…

Started by Luis Lagomarsino (polobreeder)

0 Sep 28, 2008

El milagro polo

Im looking to see how many people would be interested on going on a holiday to el milagro polo club in open door Please reply to this if u…

Started by harry muddle

0 Aug 8, 2008

Argentina Polo Trip

UNLEASH YOUR PASSION AND GO TO ARGENTINA Boutique Polo Week in Buenos Aires - 7 nights at 5* Hotel in Buenos Aires - All transfers by pri…

Started by Melina Traituros

0 Jun 25, 2008

www.estanciadonaugusto.com.ar

Visit our web page: www.estanciadonaugusto.com.ar

Started by Gonzalo Palacios Hardy

0 Jun 19, 2008

interchange places for at least 15 days.

the idea is change places, it can incluide homes with all incluide, chofers, mades, and of course the oportunity to play polo, I have 15 h…

Started by Ignacio Landa

11 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Kamran

Argentina Polo Trips & Beyong

Amun Trips is a Boutique Travel Company that specializes in providing exceptional travel experiences to Argentina and the rest of the World…

Started by Melina Traituros

0 Mar 9, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service