Polo Holidays (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All inclusive polo day for 129£/149€!!!?!

Yes, we offer 3 to 6 day polo clinics in BUDAPEST,Hungary for 129£/149€ per days allincluded! More info www.poloincentraleurope.com or FB H…

Started by Marianna Toth

0 Jan 27, 2014

Bespoke polo holidays

La Mariana Polo Club:   Built and maintained to a standard worthy of the best athletes and horses in the sport, La Mariana boasts three wor…

Started by Sophie Kyriazi

0 Jan 20, 2014

Polo Clinic & Working Holiday in Argentina (Late February, March and April)

By creating custom made holidays your individual needs, wants and dreams of a polo holiday in Argentina will be met. Based mainly in Pilar…

Started by Agustín D´Andreiz

0 Jan 1, 2014

A unique combination of Fun Polo and Safaris in incredible destinations in Uganda at affordable prices!

We are offering a unique combination of Polo and Safaris in Uganda! This could well be the holiday you are waiting for! Not only do we have…

Started by Maanan Madhvani

0 Oct 4, 2013

Polo in Palm Beach

http://www.poloconcierge.com Have you wanted to play polo in Palm Beach but didn't know the right people....or thought you had to be very w…

Started by Kirsten Braden

0 Sep 27, 2013

Experience Polo in CHINA!

Hi all, Metropolitan Polo Club in Tianjin (host of the FIP Snow Polo World Cup and FIP Supernations Cup) invites amateur, semi-pro and prof…

Started by janko kosi

8 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by janko kosi

Love polo and looking for a cheap way to play polo on holiday in Argentina? Polo days from just US$50 per person

Are you a polo fanatic or just curious to see what all the fuss is about?   Then this is a perfect day trip for you. Then come play polo…

Started by TP Digital

0 Aug 30, 2013

Buenos Aires Beginner Polo Feb 9-12

I am planning to be in Buenos Aires February 9-12 2013.  I would like to stay at a polo ranch.  I have been playing for about a year now so…

Started by Ben Serio

12 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Palo Alto Polo Club

Only 2 more spots available in the special Palo Alto Polo promotion

Get your Casablanca Polo helmet (USD 490-,) for free as well as a set of Argentine tailor made polo boots (USD 520-,). Contact us at info@…

Started by Palo Alto Polo Club

0 Aug 20, 2013

Polo Holiday in Argentina - End of December/Early January

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good polo holiday for intensive polo clinics in Argentina? I will be travelling there from 27th of Dec to 4th of…

Started by Constance Smith

10 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by faiz siddiqui

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service