This Estancia is one of South America´s finest polo properties located less than an hour away from Ezeiza international airport in the Golden Polo Triangle and conveniently near the best polo clubs.

The Estancia was voted the best luxury estancia in South America by luxury travel magazines, received great international press and recommendations from many of the 2000 guests it received since it opened its doors in 2004 until 2011.

Situated amongst mature trees, orchard and elegant park, the accommodation includes the main estancia house, some independent guest houses and some staff cottages. The property has been finished to the highest standards, including under-floor heating and refined amenities. The surrounding gardens include a stunning swimming pool and extensive outdoor entertaining space.

The polo club, one of the few polo clubs outside the USA to have been accredited member of the United States Polo Association, features two full sized polo fields, a stable block, some paddocks, tack room and barns. The property extends to almost 150 hectares (370 acres) of prime farmland suitable for both cattle grazing and agriculture.

Whether it’s polo lovers or people who just like outdoor activities, the Estancia becomes the perfect setting to enjoy nature, practice sports or just lay back and relax. At the estancia one may enjoy polo, horseback, sulky and bicycle rides, swimming, trekking and in the surroundings near the estancia bird watching, golf, fishing, water sports, small and big game hunting amongst many others.

The estancia may be ideally suited as a family home, boutique hotel, working farm or polo club.

For more information, contact us by clicking here.

Views: 428

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me details thank you.  help@sos-prop.com

Polo real estate Buenos Aires

Hello Andrew,

Sorry this add is old, I have an estancia available and a Chacra de Polo available.

regards

Alexis

Hello Alexis,

I am looking for an estancia available for rent / buy. 

Still have some?

Please send info to kappelistef41@hotmail.com

Thanks

Stefan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Hugh Evans (PCW Editor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service